7 Mile Beach Resort and Club
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$130
$412
$369
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$171
$349
Villas of the Galleon(Seven Mile Beach)
$420
$192
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
$861
$784
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
$467
$425
$509
$784
TripAdvisor
All reviewstime sharewasher and dryershort walkacross the streetfull kitchenstingray cityliving roompool areagrand caymanscreened in porchchairs and umbrellascoconut joeshurricane ivanhot tubice makercamana bayrum punch
Tucson,Az
Reviewed September 13, 2004

A heavenly place to stay, love the staff, wife Betty and I returning Oct for third stay. Hope all are well after Ivan.

• Stayed: September 2004
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Princeton, NJ
Reviewed September 7, 2004

My family recently spent a very enjoyable week at Seven Mile Beach Resort and Club. The newly renovated room was extremely nice and comfortable. There is large pool with a newly constructed poolside bar. We took advantage of many of the daily activities offered by the resort. My wife and I went scuba diving, the family had a great time feeding the rays at Stingray City and the kids enjoyed the activities that were especially for the kids. The employees were very friendly as were many of the other guests we met by the pool.
We also had a great time at Seven Mile Beach. I was told that the beach was recently rebuilt and it looks great. Snorkeling off the beach was like putting your face in a aquarium. We have lots of great underwater pictures to remember our trip.
My wife and kids are constantly asking for a return trip.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA

Reviewed September 7, 2004

I really like the place - the staff are some of the friendliest that I've met in resort places. They are doing construction, and the new rooms look very nice - a good upgrade from the old rooms (I've stayed in both - of course I like the new rooms better!) I dive a lot so I spend my time with their dive operation, and those guys have always been professional as well as pleasant and fun to be around. I'll head back in a couple months for sure.

5  Thank WorldAtLarge