We came to the island for our 1 year anniversary and we have to say this is truly the most spectacular beach! We stayed here and next door at the Ritz. Service here needs some help- we walked by several service people and they not only did not say hi, they didn't even return our smiles. So this is the opposite of Ritz where everyone always says hello and initiates conversations. That aside they surprised us with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries!
When I was looking for reviews to research I wanted a one stop review with everything so I'll do that here for our trip:
Ferdinands- great breakfast buffet $20 well worth it, unlike the ritz champagne Sunday brunch $110 per person and it they didn't even have any breakfast food ready (they also charged us extra on top of the $110 for bottled water)
Sunshine grill-right across the westin and a casual chilis like spot that doesn't break the bank (huge portions as well) even has complimentary ginger lemon ice cream cones!
Eatz cafe- also directly across from westin. We loved this place and came here for breakfast and lunch. They have a huge menu with so many options! It's not the best food ever but is great for casual lunch and breakfast without breaking the bank.
Copper falls steak house- ten min walk from hotel. AMAZING! WE LOVED THIS PLACE! We went there twice for dinner it was that good. This place has a great ambiance and menu. They include one cocktail, starch, veggie and entre for a fixed $60 charge sooo worth it! Had the filet mignon both times and man was amazinggg! Also the sticky toffee pudding is outta this world
Eduardos- skip this place.... Drinks were bad and my husband got sick afterwards
Seven (inside Ritz)- underwhelming Sunday brunch, but went there for dinner and it was AMAZINGGG! I had the pre-fixe bourbon bbq menu $50, and the brisket was melt in ur mouth good. My mouth is still watering just thinking about it! My husband kept taking bites out of mine cause he loved it so much as well! The service there was spectacular as well..so friendly, catering, and personable...very cool vibe at night as well. But isn't cheap...with drinks and dessert our bill was around $270
Activities- sting ray city and snorkel sail- great time! We did all our activities thru red sail next to the beach. Also they provide free morning paddle board lessons thru westin just make a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Grand Cayman fronting the famous beach, guests at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa can enjoy scuba diving, shopping, or just relaxing on their getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Casuarina Resort And Spa, Grand Cayman
- The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Westin Casuarina Resort Grand Cayman
- Westin Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Westin
- Westin Grand Cayman
- The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa Cayman Islands