We booked to spend one week the kids had school off, and travelled there from Milan via Miami. The hotel is very nice and esotic (to us at least), located on seven miles beach (which is the main beach of Grand Cayman island) tortoises and iguanas roaming free in the paths trough the garden leading to the beach. beach is nice, a bit small but still enjoyable. Food was ok, even though menu were not huge and wine selection adequate at best.
Three restaurants, one close to the seaside, which is the main one, based on international and caribbean cuisine, local fish (mai mai) but mostly based on meat; one for breakfast only; one only serving hamburgers, hot dogs etc which was sold out duting superbowl nite. In essence, after 3 or 4 days we were starting to be tired. Good for us, to change the routine, 3 "eat as you can" nights were offred, which were very convenient (one lobster and seafood night, one sushi, the third I cannot remember).
great bar on the beach serving very good cocktails
rooms were nice, great view and very clean.
water sports equipment can be borrowed at the sports desk
Security discretely monitoring the safety of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands