Me and my husband were married at the Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort on January 18, 2014 on the beach in front of the hotel. Our 6 kids, their spouses and kids all flew together from Los Angeles to the Cayman Islands for the wedding . It was truly an amazing experience all the way around. Although there were some minor hiccups along the way, everything was immediately addressed and corrected. The staff was very accommodating and the entire family had a great time. The wedding packages they offered made it very affordable to hold our wedding at the Marriott. It was exactly what we wanted it to be and more. I will write more later but if you have specific questions, feel free to contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands