I spent 4 days in the Caymans with my girlfriend and can tell you that its an excellent place to visit, but the Marriott Grand Cayman made it even better. From the moment we walked through the door, things took a great turn. I was upgraded to a suite that made for an unexpected delight in the week (room 456 was great) and also made for a happy girlfriend. Excellent view of the ocean, a clean cool room, and silence at night for great sleep.
The friendly and attentive staff made the difference. On the beach, at the hotel bars, in the restaurants, in the gift shop, the team was superb.
On the property you will find great access to the beautiful beach, equipment rental available, a great courtyard with a dozen or so turtles that will swim up to you, and enough in the way of food and drink to keep you on the property. For a night out, restaurants are a quick 5 mins way. Even the trip from the airport to the hotel was easy.
Marriott Grand Cayman, excellent work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands