My sisters and I stayed at Marriott Grand Cayman Beach for my sister's 30th birthday. Our experience was exceptional. Once the staff had found out about the birthday they went above and beyond to help celebrate and make the trip special for her. The ladies serving coffee in the morning brought out a muffin with a candle and sang to her, along with giving us free coffee and breakfast. After we had gone to the beach and came back to the room, there were two handwritten birthday cards and dessert and rum and rum cake for us to enjoy. The front desk was very helpful in assisting us in scuba diving plans and making reservations. The beach front was beautiful and service was great. We had a fantastic trip. I highly recommend staying at the Marriott if planing a trip to Grand Cayman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands