This was our first visit to Grand Cayman and what a pleasant surprise. Where you never know what surprises await you when you book a vacation over the Internet both good and bad...everything from the moment we stepped out of our rental car was absolutely marvelous. Omar the Bellman greeted us and he became someone we looked for every day because of his charming personality. We checked in, had everything explained to us in a clear and concise fashion by Davina. Our room request was acknowledged immediately and couldn't believe how nice the room was upon being let in by Omar. It had everything we needed from hair dryer to iron and ironing board. Neat coffee maker too. Large flat screen LCD TV with plenty of channels to choose from as well. The view of the court yard was excellent. That evening we ate at the Solana restaurant in the hotel and watched the sunset. The food and service was excellent. We were amazed to see such a quality restaurant in a hotel. The next morning we again were surprised by the breakfast buffet. The food was of the finest quality and variety and there wasn't anything that the hostess, Beverage manager Carlos or servers wouldn't do for you. Why the two hostesses knew us by name after the first day. Probably the best breakfast buffet we ever had. What was nice too was the availability of Internet in the lobby. Four computers ensured that you never had to wait. We also ate at the Balboa Grill in the lobby several times and found the food and service of the highest quality. It was so good that my wife insisted on returning instead of going out. The entire facility was immaculately clean and it was evident that all personnel were well trained and also sincere about providing quality service. When we went out to the beach, the three gals that provided towels and chaise covers were always friendly and accommodating. And then there was the two Courtney's. One bellman in the lobby and the other who tended to things on the beach like putting and umbrella in the sand for you. They were always pleasant, friendly and conversive. We must commend the cleaning staff as well for the rooms were made up nicely each day and even they were pleasant, always smiling and asking if we needed anything else. Why, we even left things out on the desk and credenza of value and they were never touched. Talk about comforting. Oops, almost forgot...the bedding was the most comfortable and clean as we've ever had or could want. Plus the bathroom had all quality Kohler fixtures and sink...now that's First Class. Because of all of this we'll be back to Grand Cayman and will stay at the Marriott again next year. We can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands