We stayed in the Marriott for 4 nights over the Labor Day weekend for my husband's birthday and we made reservations back in April so we were a little upset when we checked in and they said there were no king bedrooms available. They put us in a room with 2 queen beds for the first night and said we could move to king room the next day. It wasn't the end of the world but we couldn't unpack and spread out because we knew we had to change rooms. As other reviewers have mentioned, they are undergoing a needed renovation on the top floors but the main areas are very well maintained and clean. Our room was very clean but the furnishings were probably in need up updating. They have a spa and dive shop onsite but we didn't use either. We scuba dove 2 days with Don Foster's (wow, they are great- picked us up from the hotel and brought us back each time!) We snorkeled out front of the hotel and saw some beautiful fish, only problem was a 4-5 ft barracuda lurking on the ocean side of the reef balls. The location of this resort is very convenient to other restaurants & shopping. As others mentioned, the food on property is expensive but we felt it was inline with other fine dining restaurants on the island. The breakfast buffet at the Marriott was so fabulous- for $50 we ate like a king and queen and we were full until dinner. We went to a nearby liquor store for a couple bottles of wine for our room so we didn't have to buy from their bar the whole time. We enjoyed our stay at the Marriott and loved the little slice of paradise we found in the Grand Caymans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands