Just returned from a 5 day stay at the Marriott Grand Cayman. We usually stay in a condo on 7 mile beach but decided to give a resort a try. We had excellent service from the moment we arrived. We didn't receive a welcome cocktail but that did not matter to us. the beach was gorgeous and pool a little warm but perfect for the kids. Snorkeling right in front of hotel was great. My 8 year old did it for his first time. My 4 year old loved watching the turtles in the court yard pond. Very relaxing area.
Service on the beach was first hand great. Happy Hour at the bar beach was great during sunset. My boys loved the bomb fire on the beach with marshmallows on Thursday night. Pirate Luau on Friday night. Took kids to Turtle farm - its extremely hot fyi
It was a great and memorable trip. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands