My family & I spent a week at the Marriott in June 2013. The hotel was very nice. The staff was excellent! They were very accommodating to our every need & VERY friendly! The beach off the hotel was beautiful! We spent our time snorkeling along the artificial reef and floating in the rafts anchored in the water. It was "Heaven on Earth"! The "turtle lagoon" was wonderful. We had so much fun watching the turtles & just relaxing in the hammocks! The restaurants & poolside bar were great too! I would have given the Marriott a "5" except for the rooms needed a little updating. We wanted to stay at the Ritz, but it was out of our price range. This was the next best thing. If you're looking for a very nice hotel to stay at I would definitely recommend the Marriott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands