Just returned from Grand Cayman on June 13th & we loved this hotel!!! Saw a few bad reviews before we went but we went with friends that stayed at the Marriott before. In my opinion there was nothing to complain about. The hotel was beautiful & every staff member we came into contact with was very nice & helpful if we needed anything. The beach area was not huge but it was nice & we always found a chair. They even have a guy that comes around & puts up umbrellas if you want one. I liked the fact that the hotel was not huge because I don't want to walk for 10 minutes to get to the lobby or beach. You can even snorkel right off the beach in front of the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. We ate breakfast across the street at Coconut Joes & Cimboco both were good & good prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands