Was here for a friend's wedding. It was really nice. The staff was friendly and nice. If i had any questions or concerns they addressed them. Maintenance staff was great, room was cleaned, bed was made daily. Liked the pool and beach. I went during May so it wasn't too crowded yet. I didn't eat at the restaurants here so i can't say how they were. I did try the spa, had a facial. They were having some special event and decided to try it. It was just ok, but i did feel relaxed and refreshed. I had a nice stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands