went to the feast 2 years ago with my wife while staying at sunshine suites and found it to be well worth the money.the food was excellent and a very wide variety ofseafood ,sushi,jerk ,salads and meats.this year we decided to stay at the marriott with a party of 5 family members and decided we would go to the feast on our last night,WHAT A MISTAKE.first upon walking in the flies on all the food was unbeleivable.the selection of food was substantially less,no sushi ,very little seafood and everything was infested with flies.the quality of the food was seriously much ,much worse than the first time we were there.the only thing that improved was the price.i do have to say that after complaining to the manager he took off 50 percent of th bill ,but for the 190.00it cost their are a lot better retaurants that you can feed five people for the same price at a much better quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands