Going to try and make this short and simple.
A couple of us go away once a year w/OUT the kids. We have stayed at several Marriott properties because we are Platinum members. Ok with that said. I love this site and read several bad reviews on this property which made me so nervous we almost switched hotels last min.... Ok Thank God we didn't because this hotel was great......
It's not super big and yes the pool is small (never used it once) but let me tell you the location is great and beach is beautiful! We had 6 of us in our group and every morning we found chairs together. Breakfast buffet was great and I barely ever eat breakfast. Lunch at the outside bar was great! Tuna salad..yum..Staff was so nice ZORTAN my buddy was very friendly. Hotel room wasn't as bad as everyone says. The beds and sheets were super comfy! You could walk to the store stock up on alcohol or anything else you need. Which we did.
I would wake-up in the morning go down to the beach grab a Bloody Mary then walk out YES walk out in the water/ocean without getting face wet to the floating raft and pass out until everyone else came down. The water and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!
I was a huge fan of the floating rafts and the 4 circular floating loungers. We were all in the water sometimes until 6:00 drinking snorkeling and just having a great relaxing time. Oh and the sunset was Awesome.
You could also snorkel right off the beach. 15.00a day to rent "used" snorkel gear or 40.00 to buy "NEW"snorkel gear. Just buy it. I used my husbands every day. They have a really cool man made reef with cool fish too.
If you want to just chill out in the ocean on a raft w/a cocktail at a nice hotel this place is for you. Yes the food is a little pricey but are on vacation so if your going to COMPLAIN about the $ money go eat at the Wendy's down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands