As others have noted, this is a hotel, not really in the class of a resort. The pool is incredibly small but there is a great beach with very nice snorkeling. If they would just add a swim-up bar. There is room for one next to Solans's restaurant. You should get out early to claim chairs on the beach and an umbrella. After 8AM almost all are taken. We had lunch one day at Solano's but otherwise did not eat at the hotel. There are too many great restaurants around to eat there. I did enjoy the breakfast bar in the mornings. Cup of coffee with one refill was $4US. Good selection of pastries and fruit there as well. There is a resident rooster but it did not bother us. The staff at the hotel were all exceptionally friendly. We had a standard double room that had 2 double beds. Beds were kind of lumpy. Large bathroom with good water pressure but would it kill them to add an exhaust fan? But since we spent very little time in the room, it did not matter very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands