Great location on the 7 mile beach, close enough to George town to walk if you like walking and close to shops and great places to eat. However they had a seaweed problem on the beach which they cleared up. Make sure you walk along the beach and explore the other areas as lots of great spots to swim in. Very friendly and helpful staff especially Nelson the bellman and Carlos and Leo the waiter. Highly recommended for great value and service.
We also went on the stingray city trip with Tours Cayman as their bus comes straight to the hotel to pick you up and they were great. Took us to loads of other great spots in the sea. Very friendly guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands