My wife and I stayed at the hotel from April 25 to April 29 and we love it. We were able to either walk or catch the local bus to just about everywhere we wanted to go. The bus passed in front of the hotel and it was 2 CI each way (approximately $2.50 USD per person). Each night that we were there the hotel had different themed dinning nights. The hotel beach has its own man made reefs which is good for snorkeling. The rooms were as expected for a Marriott property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands