My husband and I along with our 2 sons stayed at the Marriott from 4/12 to 4/18. What a great vacation and our experience at the Marriott made it that much better. We were amazed with and can't say enough about the staff.
ALL were amazing, very hard workers, friendly, and attentive. I wish we could mention them all by name but several standouts were Rafael at the front desk, Nelson at the main entrance, Ollie outdoor server, and Ariel on the beach. The Marriott should be very thankful to have them on staff and we hope to return to see them again soon.
While there are some updates, room wise, that are needed, the hotel was clean, the food was delicious, there was plenty of outdoor seating (you do need to rise early to reserve them), and it was a great location on seven mile beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands