Our vacation to the Marriott Grand Cayman Resort was great. The service was excellent and everyone was so friendly. We really enjoyed our waiter, Savio, who we had on serveral occassions at the restaurants. The food was delicious, though pricy (which it seems to be on the entire island). The only complaint we would have is the size and space available on the beach. The beach is crowded with beach chairs and theirs not much space to spread out on their beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands