Paid for an oceanview room but was given a lean over the rail to see the ocean handicap room. Which was the view of the drive between the hotel and the condos next door used by the delivery trucks. When we went back to the front desk and asked to be changed to what we had paid for 3 different times was told they could not help us. Also asked to be moved to a garden view room and be refunded the difference that was also denied. This was a disappointment since these reservations were made nearly a year ago and paid in full in the tune of $2500.00 for 5 days just for a room. I was not happy with the Marriott Grand Cayman staff. I would rate the manager of the reservation staff a 1 out of 5. Once they have your money they are done. I would probably never pay in full again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands