My experience here is probably best described as indifference. Would I remember anything about this place? Probably not. I was here for three weeks on a work assignment. The hotel is not far from George Town. Westin and the Ritz are further but there are more restaurants by those hotels and the beach is nicer. My room didn't have a kitchenette so it was not good for a long term stay, and the Internet was expensive. I can't believe that we still have to pay for the Internet in this day and age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands