Stayed here for 7 nights in December 2012 and had a lovely time. The beach was stunning and not too busy. Rooms were spacious, bright and well presented. We had a ocean view which I would recommend. There are also rooms overlooking a courtyard where there is a turtle pond/relaxation area. The service was very good and the breakfast buffet was amazing - one of the best ever if a little pricey perhaps - (btw; pancakes are a must!!). Pool bar was nice - i understand why there is a "no glass rule" but having $10 cocktails in flimsy plastic glasses was a little but of a shame. The food from the pool bar was excellent too - especially the truffle fries!
Location was great - about a 30 minute walk into George Town (via road). Lots of fantastic places to eat and visit nearby.
Would recommend a trip to Sting Ray City and eating at Sunshine Suites, Rackhams & Reef Grill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands