My boyfriend and I just returned from Grand Cayman where we stayed at the Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort for six nights. While the hotel is well kept and in a great location, the beach is washed out (there was only room for one row of beach chairs on the already overcrowded beach) and property is full of families and young kids. Since the beach was nonexistent, we were forced into the (small) pool area which felt extremely crowded with all the families and kids. I didn't find "relaxing at the beach" relaxing at all because even looking into the ocean felt like looking at a crowded (and loud) public pool. While I would not suggest this resort for couples looking for a romantic getaway (pay the extra money and go to the Ritz) I was pleased with the friendly service we received everywhere onsite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands