“Awesome!”

Indigo Divers
Ranked #5 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: So you're wondering why we're not #1, right? We only accommodate six divers. Fewer divers mean less reviews - simple. A luxury dive boat, first class service, unrivalled comfort & relaxation. Everything about Indigo is handled with the care & attention to detail, that you'd expect from a truly owner-operated company. We get to know all our customers, their needs & concerns, as well as their favourite fish & critters! Fresh fruit, sodas, bottled water, cookies, towels, & blankets for those chilly surface intervals. All the extras add a touch of class to an already stylish dive trip. We strive for excellence and cater to certified scuba divers of all experience levels. Our resident instructor is Bec - with a professional yet relaxed attitude, she will work with you to overcome your fears, develop a strong skill set, & give you the confidence you need to become a great diver. Chris, Kate & Bec, love what they do and it shows - sharing their enthusiasm and comprehensive knowledge of the best dive spots Grand Cayman has to offer. Each has an excellent eye for spotting underwater life, which will satisfy even the most demanding underwater photographer. We feel that we have a top of the line operation, driven by one thing - a friendly positive attitude! So before you book that "smaller groups" dive shop - ask them 'smaller than what?'
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was on a cruise ship and will definitely use them again. They set up you gear for you (I doubled checked it, lol) and remove your gear in the water. I had to email them on the ship and they responded immediately.

Visited May 2014
indigodivers, Owner at Indigo Divers, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thanks for your review, it was great to have you along and we're glad we could accommodate your schedule with the ship!

California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Top notch operation”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was the most "high-end" diving experience I have ever had. A small, luxury speed boat with comfy chairs; a small group of divers; lots of help with the gear; very pleasant captain and DM. Really, there is nothing not to like here. Go for it.

Jacksonville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding Dive Operators”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Chris' knowledge of the dive sites and his descriptions of what you're going to experience are amazing. Besides how many dive operators do you know that have actually named a dive site? Chris and Katie run a first class operation and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed in the experience!

Visited April 2014
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Outstanding, Personable and Fun”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Chris and Katie run a great operation. I dove with Indigo Divers three years ago based on great reviews in Undercurrent, the monthly periodical for Scuba divers. I returned last week and, with the addition of Bec, was treated to the same excellent and friendly service. I like the feel of their boat; it's cozy, not crowded even when we had six divers aboard. It's efficiently organized too - I felt pampered; I didn't have to set up my gear, it was all done for me. When it was time to dive I didn't have to lift my tank, I just sat down at the stern platform and Chris brought the tank to me. When the dive was over, Chris grabbed the tank before I climbed aboard. Great on the knees! Katie, Bec and Chris are great underwater guides too - pointing out both large and small creatures. And the diving was great too, especially the awesome wall dives. Can't wait to come back!!
Thanks guys,
Walt B

Austin, Texas
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We have been diving in the Cayman Islands for over 30 years with the same dive operation. On the last trip (June 2014) we discovered Indigo Divers. I cannot praise them enough. Every aspect of the diving experience was outstanding. Chris, Kate and Bec are a great team, and a joy to be around. They approached every dive with enthusiasm, and worked hard to insure we had an exciting and memorable time. Love the boat, love the crew!