“OUTSTANDING Experience!!!”

Indigo Divers
Ranked #5 of 30 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: So you're wondering why we're not #1, right? We only accommodate six divers. Fewer divers mean less reviews - simple. A luxury dive boat, first class service, unrivalled comfort & relaxation. Everything about Indigo is handled with the care & attention to detail, that you'd expect from a truly owner-operated company. We get to know all our customers, their needs & concerns, as well as their favourite fish & critters! Fresh fruit, sodas, bottled water, cookies, towels, & blankets for those chilly surface intervals. All the extras add a touch of class to an already stylish dive trip. We strive for excellence and cater to certified scuba divers of all experience levels. Our resident instructor is Bec - with a professional yet relaxed attitude, she will work with you to overcome your fears, develop a strong skill set, & give you the confidence you need to become a great diver. Chris, Kate & Bec, love what they do and it shows - sharing their enthusiasm and comprehensive knowledge of the best dive spots Grand Cayman has to offer. Each has an excellent eye for spotting underwater life, which will satisfy even the most demanding underwater photographer. We feel that we have a top of the line operation, driven by one thing - a friendly positive attitude! So before you book that "smaller groups" dive shop - ask them 'smaller than what?'
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a fabulous time diving with Indigo Divers! From the very first email until after the dive their entire team was attentive, personable ensuring our experience be overall SUPERB! When we go back we will definitely be diving with them again! Their second to none service, easy going personalities, professionalism and attentiveness through the entire process did not go unnoticed by myself or anyone in our group! We felt completely at ease both in and out of the water! We definitely recommend them to anyone going to Grand Cayman wanting a personable, hassle free, fun filled time diving! Thanks Indigo Divers for all you did to ensure our awesome experience!!! :-)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have been diving for over 20 years......... Indigo Divers was one of the best dive guides I have been with!!! Top shelf service!! Chris and Kate have an excellent dive service!!! Very friendly, helpful, accommodating, answered all of my E-mails within 24 hours or less, willing to work with your personal needs, picked us up from the condo, small groups with very high levels of service and attention,great boat and gear, no messing around........ They get you to the dive site and out diving!!!! They made my Cayman Vacation perfect........I got great pics from the sites!!! My fiancée took the resort course.......she was very nervous........Bec took us out, gave my fiancée some instruction and a ton of personal professional attention, and we ended up having two of the best shore dives of my life!!!! My fiancée is hooked and will be taking a certification class this summer!!!! I would not think of diving with anybody else if you are in the Cayman area nor would I recommend anybody else!!!!! Thank you very much for a great experience for my fiancée and myself!!!! Mike & Tammi

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Excellent, professional, personable. My daughter's boyfriend used them for check out dive, went very smoothly. Have already referred others to Indigo. Small size makes for more personal service, less hassle. They pick you up at condo/hotel, have up to date rental equipment, comfortable boat. Grand Cayman is easy diving with quick access to dive sites. Highly recommend this shop.

1  Thank DCYOUNG
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have been diving on Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman for the past 12 years. I have dove with a number of dive companies on all 3 of the islands and have been diving exclusively with Indigo Divers for the past 5 years. Chris and Kate run an excellent operation and give outstanding service. Their boat is limited to a maximum of 6 divers and there have been a number of occasions when there have just been 2 of us diving. We have never been shuttled off to another dive operation when there has just been 2 of us. Typically we are the first boat out in the morning and one of the first boats back in. Chris and Kate lead on the dives and focus on the best dive sites and take their time to show us lots of little things that you frequently just swim by looking for big fish. They take great care of each customer's dive equipment and provide the best individual dive service I have experienced. Frequently the other divers on the boat are repeat customers as well and Chris and Kate make sure everyone gets to know each other. I wouldn't even consider diving with any other operater.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is our fourth trip to Cayman and we just spent the week diving with Bec. It goes without saying that the entire Indigo dive operation is always the way to go - personal, flexible service with a very knowledgeable and experienced staff. And oh, the blueberry banana bread! (Thanks Chris) Although we have loved diving from the boat in the past for its ease and small groups, we decided this time we would try some shore diving. I was a bit concerned that there may not be as much to see.
Well, Turtle Reef was every bit as beautiful and interesting as any boat dive -- Bec was fantastic with my teenage daughter and me, and a pleasure to spend time with. She is very capable and knowledgeable and takes safety seriously. She knew of my daughter's interest in photography, and did a wonderful job of helping her find interesting things to shoot - big and small. We truly had some of the most interesting and relaxing dives ever. We miss it already.
Thank you so much to your entire team for always giving us a great experience.
Renee Shrier