“Exceptional Dive operation. Can't wait to plan our next adventures with them!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Indigo Divers

Indigo Divers
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: So you're wondering why we're not #1, right? We only accommodate six divers. Fewer divers mean less reviews - simple. A luxury dive boat, first class service, unrivalled comfort & relaxation. Everything about Indigo is handled with the care & attention to detail, that you'd expect from a truly owner-operated company. We get to know all our customers, their needs & concerns, as well as their favourite fish & critters! Fresh fruit, sodas, bottled water, cookies, towels, & blankets for those chilly surface intervals. All the extras add a touch of class to an already stylish dive trip. We strive for excellence and cater to certified scuba divers of all experience levels. Our resident instructor is Bec - with a professional yet relaxed attitude, she will work with you to overcome your fears, develop a strong skill set, & give you the confidence you need to become a great diver. Chris, Kate & Bec, love what they do and it shows - sharing their enthusiasm and comprehensive knowledge of the best dive spots Grand Cayman has to offer. Each has an excellent eye for spotting underwater life, which will satisfy even the most demanding underwater photographer. We feel that we have a top of the line operation, driven by one thing - a friendly positive attitude! So before you book that "smaller groups" dive shop - ask them 'smaller than what?'
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional Dive operation. Can't wait to plan our next adventures with them!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is my second trip to Grand Cayman. After trying another dive operation my husband and I wanted to find a group that would offer small numbers of divers/trip with a warm and personal feel to the experience. It was like going diving with old friends. They cater to your needs and provide a clean well managed boat. Of all the diving I have done this is by far one of the best experiences. Chris and Kate are also advocates of the reef and sea life. Kate is amazing at finding small and large fish and creatures which made every dive breath taking. Due to buisness we will be coing every 8 months. We are already planing to book every time with them as soon as we know the dates we are coming back. I left feeling we had truly made two new friends and can't wait to go diving again with them.

Chesterfield, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“NICE PEOPLE AND GREAT DIVES”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nice peolpe and great dives make this operation probably tied for first on Grand Cayman. We were with another shop the first days of our dive and after several marginal or bad experiences, we found Indigo. Chris and Kati are two of the most fun, professional dive operators I have experienced. This shop promises small group dives and actually delivers.
We were our on the south shore one day when the winds were fairly strong and expereinced NO PROBLEM with the boat, entering, exiting the water, etc. Enough room for all to be comfortable.

Top this off with excellent predive orientation, careful dive masters who keep the group in site, soft drinks, home made cookies and brownies and fresh towels between dives, I am spoiled. Look no further. Jim

1 Thank jiml333
Middletown, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Desire to Dive With Anyone Else in GC - The Best”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I'm not a big review writer on TA, and yes I have been diving with Chris and Kate for my third year already and have been negligent so far in singing their praises- until now. I've been diving for 25yrs and 20 of those spent doing underwater photography. With my and my wife's work schedules, I usually get only two dive vacations a year and I need to make them count. After a 12 year absence from GC, we returned in 2011 and I researched Undercurrents to hook up with Chris and Kate for the first time. The experience was exactly what I was looking for- professional, amiable, eagle-eyed critter spotting and id, perfectly matched sensibilities among all the divers on board (fyi I am a solo diver, my wife golf's while I'm submerged). In a word, Chris and Kate put the pleasure back in diving and it is a refreshing reminder on why we all love this sport in the first place. Fast forward to Jan 2013 and four days of diving enjoyment with the best team on the island. There are lots of dive operator choices on GC, but there's no reason not to go with the best.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank David Z
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I am late writing this review but we dove with Indigo Divers for 5 days in September and appreciated the first class service, fabulous dives, and fun times on the boat. We look forward to going back and diving with Chris and Kate again!

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went diving a couple of days in a row with Chris and Kate from Indigo Divers. Particularly as a relatively new diver, I'm really glad I chose them because I had a great experience. They were both really friendly and fun, professional and safe, and really knowledgeable about the dive sites and the marine life. The next time I'm back on Grand Cayman, I definitely plan on diving with them.

1 Thank Tarek H