“Always great diving and service!!!!!!!”
Review of Neptune's Divers

Neptune's Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Original 8 Divers Max. Big boats/ small groups. We specifically cater to individuals and small groups looking for personal attention as well as diving freedom. Over 25 years experience diving Cayman's waters. Instruction from beginner Resort divers through Divemaster. We Make Diving Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Anchorage, Alaska
“Always great diving and service!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This trip was me, my wife, and our adult son though my wife and I have gone with Neptune Divers on several previous trips. Before each trip we contact Casey via e-mail and arrange/schedule diving for our entire two weeks on Grand Cayman. Casey has always worked with us some on the price which is always appreciated. We like the fact that Casey picks us up each morning at our condo and after diving she takes us back to our condo. They also store your BC for you so you don't have to carry it back and forth all the time. We always rent a camera and she instructs my wife on how to use it and also helps with the camera when needed (on the boat or underwater). If we have a problem with the camera she also either discounts the cost or does not charge us. Casey and the crew all were great guides on the dives finding lots of critters for us to see and take pictures of. They are all very professional though they also are very personable and fun to be around. Casey and crew are also knowledgeable about places to eat on the island and things to do which has always been helpful to us. I would say they have always provided a full service to us!!! I should also say that Stuart and Naill (not sure how to spell it) were great!!!!!!!

Visited November 2013

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Diving”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Met Stuart on the beach with Neptune exactly where Casey said it would be. Stuart is a great mate that was always ahead of everyone in getting tanks set up and all equipment ready for next dive. He was great guide in water also. Casey was great captain and underwater divemaster and even drove us back to town and saved us a cab fare. Beautiful spots and very nice diving with fewer people. Highly recommended. We will use them again on our next trip to Grand Cayman

Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great dive operator”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was my third dive trip with Neptune's on Grand Cayman in two years. Neptune's does a great job. The atmosphere is relaxed, and Casey and crew make sure everything is safe. I have been very happy with the quality of service and dives. For the most recent trip, Casey, Neil, and Stuart all did great jobs. I plan to dive with Neptune's on my next trip to Grand Cayman.

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very overpriced for the service received”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I booked a charter with Neptune's. I was promised a full day of scuba diving and snorkeling for the members of the party that were not certified. I was told that we would go to a couple of sites that would be enjoyed by both divers and snorkelers. For this reason, we agreed to the $700 for the 2 divers and 3 snorkelers for half day trip. At first I thought it was a bit steep, but I was assured that it would be worth every penny. When we arrived at their boat, it would not start. I understand there are maintenance and breakdowns that you just cannot predict, but I don't understand why the operators would try to repair while making us wait for nearly 2 hours. After making several hints that maybe they should get their "other boat" or borrow someone else's, they kept working on theirs. It wasn't until I became upset that they reacted. Bottom line, they took us to 2 "dive sites" while the snorkelers just watched from above. they did not enjoy it one bit. Upon returning to land, they did not offer any discount nor regret. they still charge the full $700 for 1.5 hours worth of tour. I would never use them again!!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Luigi M
Caymancase, Owner at Neptune's Divers, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We are very sorry that your time with us wasn't as pleasant as we intended. You did book for a 1/2 day ( not full) private charter of which I usually charge $800 as we would need to turn everyone else away with what you wanted to do. So I did give you a $100 discount off of our regular private rate. We had discussed on the phone that I would be taking you all to the Ex USS Kittiwake wreck and a shallow reef that both the divers and snorkelers would enjoy. Also we did a beginner's Discover Scuba Course with your wife which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy as did the rest of the family snorkeling. Regretfully the boat did break down that morning. Our other boat was on the other side of the island and would have had to been set up and brought over which would have taken a considerable length of time which, as cruise ship passengers, you did not have the luxury of. So I made the decision to call another dive operation who chartered his boat and crew for us of which I did have to pay the charter fee. All in all, this set us back about an hour but the hour was added on at the end. In the end we do regret that we had a boat problem and for that I have made a credit to your card as a good faith gesture.
Worldwide
“7+ year customer for a reason”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My family and I have been diving with Neptune's Divers for more than seven years for a reason.

You will not find a better dive operation on the island, and I've never had a better experience with any dive operation in the world having dove in eight separate countries and with countless other companies. Casey, Keith, and her team are professional, courteous, make every element of the experience enjoyable, give incredible guided dives, and ensure that you have the best possible time while with them whether you are a brand new diver getting certified (like my wife) or a veteran diver.

This is my first recommendation on Trip Advisor because I am such a fan of this company!

Visited September 2013
It is always fantastic diving with you! looking forward to the next 7 years!