“Diving with Stuart, Max, and Casey”
Review of Neptune's Divers

Neptune's Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Original 8 Divers Max. Big boats/ small groups. We specifically cater to individuals and small groups looking for personal attention as well as diving freedom. Over 25 years experience diving Cayman's waters. Instruction from beginner Resort divers through Divemaster. We Make Diving Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 8, 2013

These Guys and Gal are the best! They are very polite, VERY safety conscious, and made the diving experience awesome! We (My wife, daughter, son in law, and me) did 4 dives with them here in Grand cayman. Simply the best, go with them if you are coming to Grand Cayman to dive!

There are newer reviews for Neptune's Divers

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Recently traveled to Grand Cayman on a mixed business/personal vacation. None of our mixed age group (18-58) had ever been diving before. We had a great time. The service provided by Casey and crew was exceptional. They were attentive to all our needs. Some physical limitations and a non-swimmer. Can't recommend them enough. My daughter has already signed up for lessons to get her certification. Will definitely dive with them again on our next trip.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My family and I recently vacationed at Grand Cayman. My son and I booked (4) 2-tank dives with Neptune's Divers. The dives were great, the boat was great but the word great does not do justice to the service we received from Casey and her crew, Max and Stu. They were absolutely awesome! They took care of everything and made sure that everyone on board was comfortable throughout the trip. They picked us up at our condo, rigged our gear and made sure we had a guide on any dive we wanted. Very personal. They also encountered some stressful situations with weather, clients running late and getting to and from the beach or dock at times, they all handled it so well and kept a sense of humor and made it fun! Thanks for the great trip Neptune's Divers from a Minnesota family, we'll be back!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my second year diving with Neptune's divers and it was just as awesome as the first. Casey was gone but returned my call promptly to set up pick up time at our condo,equipment rental etc. Everything was done very professionally and all went smoothly. Max and Stu were great on the boat. All the dives were great.Two of us didn't want to do the Kittiwake so they let us dive the reef around it which was a great reef dive. I can't say enough "good" about Neptunes. If you like smaller groups(you actually get better dives)they are definitely a company to dive with.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I have been on two vacations to the Caymans and dove with Neptune's Divers on both trips. On the first trip in 2009, my wife did her open water certification dives and was taught with professionalism and enjoyed it so much she kept scheduling more dives for us. On our next trip in June of 2012, we brought our teenage boys. They were certified, but had never dove in the ocean. The crew did a great job making sure they were comfortable and safe on every dive. We been to dive spots off 7 Mile Beach and the North Wall and enjoyed them all. Casey always picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off, so it was really easy. Once on the boat, the crew did everything for us so we could just sit back and enjoy our vacation. We can't wait to come back again.