“The most enjoyable scuba diving ever, do enjoy the experience too.”

Wall to Wall Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncrowded, Unhurried, Unrivaled!Wall to Wall Diving was created with the discerning diver in mind. We cater specifically to individuals and small groups of family and friends who want to get the most out of diving Grand Cayman's spectacular walls and reefs. Dive in comfort in small groups (8 max) on large boats with a crew that loves to show off our underwater world. Dive the North, West and South sides of Grand Cayman on 1,2 and 3-tank dive trips with the best bottom times.
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We have dived with Wall to Wall from the Lobster Pot Dive Centre for many years. They never disappoint us: their boats, named after the turtles Chelonia and Caretta, are always well maintained and Giles and his staff are always on hand to give us guidance, if we need it. So all we have to do is enjoy another great experience each time we visit Grand Cayman.
The Lobster Pot Dive Centre is situated within walking distance of Georgetown Harbour and has a beautiful setting and view of Hogstye Bay. There is a well stocked shop with shorts, T shirts, rashguards, hats, creams and all sorts of fun toys and clothes for the family too.
If you need to economise on car hire, Wall to Wall will arrange to collect you from your accommodation and to deliver you back to your condo or hotel, on your return from your dives, with a smile!
Just call Giles and he will arrange it all for you, there is equipment available too, if you need it. What more can I say, diving couldn`t be easier or more enjoyable.
We thoroughly recommend it!

All reviews
"each morning"
"experienced divers"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and i have used Wall to Wall Diving several times and they are consistently professional, have well maintained boats and treat you well. The boats are easy to get on and off and one of their greatest attributes is the small group limit on the boats so no overcrowding.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife and I just had a fantastic time diving with Wall to Wall. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, the facilities are excellent and the diving itself was phenomenal. They seem to know every nook and cranny which you can dive in and take great care in making sure you feel safe and looked after while you explore the underwater world. Can't wait to save up and go again. If you want to go diving in the most beautiful waters in the world and with its best dive company go to Grand Cayman and book a trip with Wall to Wall. Trust me now, thank me later.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

See more reviews
Reviewed October 28, 2011

No joke, these guys are the best. I have been with 100's of dive operators in my years of diving and they deserve the highest praise. Did everything perfectly and even helped fix some of my equipment for free between dives because one of the DM's is a technician. Picked me up, dropped me off to eat, led me to to see the sights, let me do my own thing when I wanted, was on time when other boats were waiting, dropped me off, cleaned my gear and then picked me up to do it again with the same professionalism the next morning. Simply the best.