“If you're going to dive in the Caymans, dive with Seasports!!!”
Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
NEW YORK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If you're going to dive in the Caymans, dive with Seasports!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2010

This was our third year diving with Jim, and once again, he did not disappoint. I can't imagine diving with anyone else! We all agree that he is professional, pays a lot of attention to everyone diving, and knows his stuff!! At the same time - he's a blast. We always have lots of laughs in addition to the fantastic dives - can't beat that!!! Can't wait until next year!!!

Mountain View, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb diving experience with Seasports Diving”
Reviewed February 22, 2010

We had the best dive experience of our lives with Seasports Diving. The staff (Jim, Kevin and Mary) were very capable and friendly, and they picked us up on our beach just as they described. The locations were really nice, and Ned's Tunnels was the best dive we ever had (in more than 20 years). We can't wait to return to Cayman again and dive with Seasports.

Hollandale, Wisconsin
“Thank you, GREAT Dives!”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

If you want a relaxing enjoyable time, contact Jim and the gang! Kevin, Mary and Jim are very personable and knowledgeable. Kevin certified me for my open water dive and made me feel very comfortable in the open water. I was a Drill Sargent for 20 years and he's the best instructor I've ever met, hands downs!

Bloomington, In
“Great dive experience”
Reviewed February 11, 2010

My 13 yr old son and I dove with Seasports on four different days over Christmas break. Jim was excellent about communicating with emails beforehand and phone calls on the island. He easily accomodated our request for 2 tank, shallow dives due to my sons age. We were picked up at our condo right on seven mile beach. The boat was clean and organized. Snacks and drinks on board. Short 5 to 10 minute boat ride to the dive sites. Nice selection of dive sites including a couple of wrecks. My son enjoyed riding a bike on the sea floor! Our gear was rinsed and stored between dives. We appreciated the pictures from our dives that Jim posted on their website and my son thoroughly enjoyed "hanging" with Kevin. Overall a great dive experience. We will be back to dive with Seaports again over springbreak.

Kansas City, MO
“Great Diving, Great Service!”
Reviewed February 9, 2010

Dove with Seasports three days in December 2009. Trip report coming about two months late. The snow outside my window and frigid temperatures in the midwest US has me thinking of the happier times spent in Grand Cayman and the great diving we did with Seasports. Better late than never.

Picked Seasports based on the many great reviews I found on the internet, and they did not disappoint. Jim (owner) and Kevin (divemaster) were great. Safe, very professional, yet very personable. The great service started even before we arrived in Grand Cayman. I came down with a bad head cold a couple days before we arrived. Jim was prompt with email and phone correspondence, and was able rearrange the days we had scheduled to dive, giving me a couple days to get back into diving condition.

We stayed at Aqua Bay Club on the northern end of Seven Mile Beach. When conditions allowed (and diving the west side), they picked us up right on the beach. Dive sites were just minutes away. The briefings before dives were thorough. Whoever led the dive, Jim or Kevin, led us around at a very relaxed pace through some amazing underwater scenery, no rush, pointing out things we otherwise may have missed..

Dive day one, very calm conditions, dove the west side. Day two, the conditions changed a little, wind and current provided for an exciting drift dive off the north west point. Just me and my wife on the boat. It was like our own private charter. Day three, conditions allowed us to dive the north side, which I understand does not happen too often. The wall on the north was just amazing. The drop off was so dramatic.

There were some beginner divers on the boat our final dive day that really needed to stay with a guide. Acknowledging that my wife and I were experienced and competent divers, we were given some direction and kind of allowed to do our own thing on our last dive, stay in longer when the newer divers were running low on air. That was nice. A great example of the personalized service you get with an operation like Seasports. Felt like they got to know us after just a few dives.

Our gear was fully taken care of start to finish, returned to our condo a day after our last dive, rinsed and ready to pack up. Overall, just a good experience, no complaints. Will definitely dive with Seasports again on our next trip to Grand Cayman

Their motto...
"Small groups. Big service."
...just about says it all.