“Diving in Grand Cayman ”
Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
Ranked #9 of 32 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

Just returned from another trip to Grand Cayman and diving experience with Seasports for 10 days. Even though I have gone diving with Seasports for many years, I once again was treated to an exception time.!!! Both Carina and Tony did everything they could to insure my safety, go to fantastic dive sites, always offer their assistance in doning my gear upon entry and exits, had great snacks between dives, and we're just so nice to be around!!! They exceeded all of my expectations and I have and will continue to highly recommend each of them to my friends and anyone who would like to be treated to a unique dive experience that is truly the very best!!!!!!
Frank J. Kaufman

Seasports, Manager at Seasports Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2016

Frank,

As always it was a pleasure to have you on board! You are such a fun person to be around and make diving with you very enjoyable. You are always welcome on board and we look forward to having you again next February!

Of course we appreciate your recommendations as well!

Thanks for everything!

in 30 reviews
"tanks"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2016

I've been diving with SeaSports for many years. Over that time I've seen several owners of the business come and go - all of them have provided solid service. Carina and Tony have been running SeaSports for over 2 years now and have taken diving to the next level. While the boat itself hasn't changed, there now are fewer divers (max 6) and the vast majority of people on the boat are repeat divers. Carina and Tony work together as a great team and the banter on the boat (especially when all of us know each other) is like a family reunion. It's a great pleasure to dive with "friends". But even for new comers (e.g., my nephew who got his certification here this past week) to a father and son taking a resort course - everyone on board is welcomed and receive excellent care and attention. Can't wait to be back!

Bob,

It is always nice to have 'family' back on board, as well as new faces! Congrats again to Mike on his certification!

We look forward to seeing you next year, have an amazing trip!

Thanks again for everything.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

Amazing!
Decided to try SCUBA for the first time. Tony and Carina created an experience that far exceeded our expectations. My son is 11 years old and neither of us were familiar with diving so safety was my first concern. Seasports provided a Resort course that included pick up from the beach, detailed instruction and personalized attention.
We touched a nurse shark on our first dive!
I am very grateful to Tony and Carina for the unforgettable memories and for the brilliant introduction to a new lifetime father-son activity.

Chris from Vermont

Chris,

We had so much fun diving with you and your son. we are so glad that you enjoyed the entire experience and look forward to getting you certified and back out on the water. Let us know if you have any questions about the certification process!

Thanks again.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

After 19 years of diving with Seasports, we could not imagine a better group to take us down into the deep blue! The beach pick-up and drop-off alone would seal the deal, but the outstanding professionalism and service of Tony and Carina assure me that Seasports is in great hands and will again be our dive team the next time we can get back to the island!

Kenan,

It was so nice to meet you and take you diving. Its always nice to have a returning customer. Glad we were able to get you out for you "blue fix."

Don't party too hard back at home!

We will see you next time.

Thanks again.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 29, 2016

The experience with Tony and Carina and there dive operation was an absolute joy.....They were very professional from booking to pickup, to diving around the island. They took care of everything, and i have never had a dive operation do that. Diving with Rick, Dawn, Ron, Dawn, and I along with Tony and Carina was the perfect amount of people for each dive. I would highly recommend using them if you plan on diving in Grand Cayman. Pick up on 7 mile beach was awesome. Great week of sun and diving along with perfect weather made our trip great.

Hey All!

Just wanted to thank you guys again for diving with us. We truly had a great time with you all! We are so glad you enjoyed diving with us and we are looking forward to having you on board again.

Let us know when you are back in Cayman!

Thanks.