“Best dive experience ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Best dive experience ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I dove with Seasports for an entire week. We weren't planning on doing that many dives but everything about the dive experience was so great that we filled in the rest of the week. I did A LOT of research before I picked them and they delivered in every way. I wanted someone who took their job seriously, respected the sport, had a small group of divers, trustworthy and could tailor the dives at the last minute. I trusted Jim and Ingrid completely. I knew the equipment was well taken care of and that they knew what they were doing. Their personalities are perfect too! We had such a great time. You will not be disappointed! My husband has had a lot of dive experience and I hadn't dive as much. This didn't matter at all! We both agreed that this was the best diving and best dive experience we had ever had. Oh and do a night dive too! Super fun and right off the shore.

Visited August 2013

california
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had two fantastic days of diving with Seasports. We went out with Jim and Ingrid. Both were very knowledgeable and friendly. They only take small groups out so we had 5 on our first day and 3 on our second day. That means very personalized service and lots of attention. I haven’t dove in 20 years and my daughter just got certified so I wanted to make sure we would be well taken care of. I felt totally safe and confident in our dives. Plus, they have awesome photos online that you can download for free after your dive! I would highly recommend Seasports!

Visited August 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great Diving & Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Jim Soda takes out a small group of divers to Great dive sites and gives you Great service. He has been in Grand Cayman for several years. I have been on his boat practically every year since he has been operating Seaports. Ingrid his New Zealand counterpart is very knowledgeable and safe. Both Jim and Ingrid are friendly and very good people. Getting to know other divers in makes everyone at ease and comfortable. The main objective of Seaports...Great Diving & Great Service .

Newark, Delaware
“Can't wait to do it again with this group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

First I want to thank Jim and Ingrid for the outstanding diving experience that they shared with me. Also, I got to meet some great people from different walks of life with a single common interest. Jim and Ingrid took great care in providing first rate service. They knew the best dive sites and described at each beautiful site what was to be encountered. The dive parties were small, usually 5 to 6 people. I got to do dive 8 time with them on July 8th , 9th, 11th and 12th and was totally pleased and have lots to remember. Please don't consider any other dive service, other than this one. I know you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to get back there next summer.
Thanks again Jim and Ingrid.
William D.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Awesome Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We made a total of 8 dives with Jim & Ingrid. They were laid back and knew there business which made diving with them a great experience. The majority of the people who also dove with us were returning customers and that says a great deal. The boat was never over crowded and they took very good care of us before, during and after the dives. It was nice to be on a quicker boat to get to and from in less time and not eat up more of our vacation time. Manta ray everyone over! LOL!