“Spring Break In The Caymans”
Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My son and I scheduled our final open water PADI dives with Seasports Diving for Spring Break. We were referred to Seasports by a past client and decided to use Jim and Ingrid based on the past client's great reviews. It turned out to be a wonderful decision. From start to finish we had a riot with Seasports. The final open water training was handled very professionally and the subsequent free dives were a complete blast. Thanks for the great training! Great service, great people, beach pickups, varied dive sights....You made us both life long divers.

There are newer reviews for Seasports Diving

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fun, relaxing, safe, exciting, convenient. I dive with Jim and Ingrid every year in Cayman and have never been disappointed. They pick me up and drop me off on the beach in front of our condo. Everything is set up and taken care of. I'm never worried about what we'll be doing or have never felt safety has been compromised. Just a joy to look forward to every February. Not too many divers on board, so I always feel that I get priority treatment. And, of course, the dive sites and visibility are phenomenal!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

There's a reason people keep coming back to Seasports and if we ever find ourselves on Grand Cayman again, we'll definitely dive with Jim. Small group on a boat that didn't feel overly crowded with divers, tanks, and gear, knowledgeable and friendly dive masters (Jim and Ingrid) each with great stories to tell, and a genuine interest in the day's divers. From the first time I contacted Jim about the possibility of diving with Seasports, he was attentive and responsive (more than I can say for the other dive shops on Grand Cayman I contacted), and was willing to work with our schedule to help us get some great dives in. I recommend Seasports without a moment's hesitation.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Once again, diving with Jim and Ingrid is the icing on the cake for a perfect vacation. I can't imagine diving with anyone else - anywhere!!! They both take such good care of their customers - beach pick ups/cleaning wetsuits/snacks....and this year Ingrid loaned us hats to keep us warm :-) Both Jim and Ingrid are exceptional divers, and they want to insure that their customers have great diving experiences. We saw first-hand how careful Jim was with a nervous diver. It would have been easy for him to let the guy bail on the dive (this was a new diver, who had a minor panic attack prior to going in on the first dive). Instead, Jim patiently calmed him down, explained exactly what he needed him to do, and went down with him. The diver was able to enjoy himself and had no issues on the second dive. The service is professional, yet very personal and fun!!! They always have great sites in mind, and are also willing to entertain suggestions. Seasports is the best!!!!!

1  Thank Lilaluppy
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just returned from another trip to Grand Cayman and once again was treated to an exceptional dive experience with Seasports diving. Both Jim and Ingrid assist in every way, are extremely knowledgeable, run a very safe operation, and both are so fun to be around. They go to great dive sites each day, provide snacks and water between dives, and take care of changing tanks and all equipment. I have a bad back and Jim and Ingrid were so helpful in every way possible!!! They assisted me each day in and out of the water and were always taking care of all of my individual needs as well as the needs of everyone aboard. I have complimented this dive operation before and once again give this operation an A++!! I strongly will continue to highly recommend seasports diving to all of my friends!

1  Thank mstrkdives