“Best service in Cayman”
Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been diving in Cayman for 30 years. Now, I wouldn't dive with anyone else. Seasports Diving is a small operation with personal service and small groups. They take you to the sites you want to dive and make it fun and safe. Their many returning customers is a testament to the greatness of this operation.

3  Thank JustinNYC_13

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I have been diving with Seasports for YEARS. Always a great experience - get picked up at where you are staying, they wash your equipment overnight, and starting at 9 AM is a much more civilized experience than the traditional 8 AM (or earlier). Trust me - the fish don't know the difference but I do.

Plus, Jim and Ingred are just well informed quality people that run a safe, fun, laid back operation.

2  Thank Peteo72
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Jim and his team do everything to ensure you have an enjoyable dive(s). This was my third or fourth trip using Seasports and each time the experience is the same...excellent !

I travel with my family and Seasports helps me to balance diving with family time. I want to recommend them to anyone in a similar situation.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

3rd time in Cayman, 3rd time with Seasports, 4 days, 15 dives. We like Seasports, and yes, this is my 3rd review. As always, Jim does an excellent job. Professional, courteous, safety-oriented, snarky sense of humor, great diving, late pick-up times (on the your beach, when possible!)...we enjoyed our time diving with Jim and Ingrid. We were there in August (16th-21st) and did our diving on our non-travel days, and managed to squeeze in a night dive, too! As other reviewers have mentioned, being picked up late (roughly 9am) is really, really great, and it's nice to sleep in or get a run in before the day starts. We had some weather while we were there, so we were able to take advantage of some dive sites on the North, we also were able to dive the Kittewake, which was great. If you don't dive with a camera, Jim (or Ingrid) always has one, and they post photos on their website. If you do dive with a camera, they're great in accomodating us slopokes at the back taking photos. And, if you have an equipment malfunction, such as breaking your fin strap as you put your fin on to start your night dive (whoops!)... Jim to the rescue! He was able to locate a replacement strap for me so we could do our night dive (phew!)....which was great, as we saw an amazing squid and a very cool (and complacent) octopus. Plus, and let me just emphasize that this is a huge plus....it's small-group diving. 8 people max. That makes a huge difference, it's so much more personalized and fun. We only dive with small groups unless it's simply not an option. All in all, folks, if you want great diving and great service, Seasports is your answer. The fact that Jim has such a strong repeat customer base should tell you that Seasports does it right! Enjoy!

Photos soon.....

1  Thank InterPlanetJanet
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just got back from a short dive vacation with Seasports and we had a ball. My brother-in-law and I were down for 4 days (first time in Cayman) and we chose Seasports due to the reviews here on TA. There is not much I can add from the other reviews here. We really enjoyed going out later than most other boats. Depending on dive sites we were either picked up beachfront or by car. Small groups (there were just 2 of us on the boat with Jim and Ingrid for a few of the dives), excellent rental gear, friendly people, and great diving were among the highlights.

Jim and Ingrid are both extremely knowledgeable and were a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire vacation. We will return to GC and will definitely dive with SeaSports while there. It was a great experience. Thanks again guys!

1  Thank BagbosRichmond_VA