Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Personal trip to Stingray City

We contacted Ambassador to see if they were doing trips to Stingray City post covid lock-down. They... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2020
marting504
Grand Cayman
Fantastic A+ experience all around

I realize it's a strange time to be writing reviews of Caribbean dive vacations, but my daughter... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2020

from $46.16
from $57.44
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews hot shot comfort suites dive shop stingray city these guys snorkel trip small boat snorkeling spots small group boat captain great dive top notch comfortable boat feed the stingrays cayman islands diving experience red sail
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2019

I dove with many companies on many islands throughout the years, but this company was eco positive and diver friendly. The crew, John and Carl, were helpful and fun. The captains, Hot Shot and Chris were informative and personable. The office and DM staff, Karen and Thieghan were so friendly and accommodating. They took us to the bear spots and got us there first. Prices were reasonable and I would highly recommend them.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Nice dive shop on the island. brand new luxury dive boat ! did tow boat dive and sting ray city trip.

1  Thank RuiD393
Reviewed November 9, 2019

We had a great time, Chris was our captain and he was very knowledgeable about the reef and had been doing this for 20 years. We did the 3 stop snorkeling package 7am-11am . Which are a great rate our first stop was stingray city, and this tour company arrives super early before other boats. We had two additional stops. The day was windy; however, we enjoyed our snorkeling and would do business with them again in the future. They do provide snorkeling equipment, we had our fins and masks. The 3 stop package was $53 per person.

If you're interested in snorkeling in front of the hotel, The day rental for the mask is $10 for 24hours. If you rent, a mask there is an artificial reef in front of the Marriott hotel.

We liked the small group size,

Reviewed November 7, 2019

Booked these guys for the three stop sting ray city trip after it being suggested. First off. Best price so already a plus. Karen was super helpful and friendly. Gave great suggestions to places to eat and snorkel based on Experience Not what the flyers and magazines get paid to say. Captain Chris awesome all around guy. Showed us how to “ dance with the stingrays and properly feed them so you don’t end up with hickies from them. Took us to his secret spot were a Moray eel dwells. On top of the already great service they provided an added addition on blues singer Etta James as a bonus. All around great people. Highly highly recommended.

Reviewed October 29, 2019

THE BEST 1ST DIVE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!

So my wife & I went to Grand Cayman for my 40th birthday and wanted to try to scuba dive. So we chose Ambassador for 2 reasons. They had amazing reviews & they offered a FREE pool lesson and training. John is who helped my wife & I in the pool. He really knew what he was talking about! He had all the answers to questions I didn't even have "yet". I'll explain, as a beginner/1st time diver, I didnt really know what questions to ask & didn't realize it until I was under water at the bottom of the pool. I thought of what he told me and applied it. So I was able to trust in him immediately.
So after the free pool lesson I decided I was ready to try a 40ft deep beginner 2 tank dive. My wife decided not to dive due to an ear ache. So John & I dove in and we descend down the line to the bottom of the ocean, 40ft at this location. When I tell you OMG ITS AMAZING, thats an understatement! I was in Gods fishtank. So beautiful & serene. Very peaceful. It felt like I was in heaven, literally.
So Thank you Ambassador! Thank you all that made our experience #1. I definitely recommend Ambassador Divers. Very skilled, personable & fun. Thank you Carl for keeping Kat(my wife) company on the boat while John & I dove & for driving the boat. Also the girl at the front (Karen) I think, Sorry im bad with names, she was wonderful! Very knowledgeable & helpful. Not to mention super nice & cool.
Thanks Again Everyone!
We will be back in July! We will be calling!
-Brian & Kat