Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Personal trip to Stingray City

We contacted Ambassador to see if they were doing trips to Stingray City post covid lock-down. They... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2020
marting504
Grand Cayman
Fantastic A+ experience all around

I realize it's a strange time to be writing reviews of Caribbean dive vacations, but my daughter... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2020

from $46.16
from $57.44
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews hot shot comfort suites dive shop stingray city these guys snorkel trip small boat snorkeling spots small group boat captain great dive top notch comfortable boat feed the stingrays cayman islands diving experience red sail
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the three stop tour that included the barrier reef, stingray city and coral gardens. They offer a two stop tours for $45 and three stop for $48. Take the three stop tour.
Tour lasts about three hours and leaves from the Comfort Suites. The beauty of this tour is it is only ten people, many of the other tours are much larger for the same price. Captain Chris was amazing and knowledgeable.
Stingray city is on a sandbar and you get to feed the stingrays. Not for everyone. I enjoyed it, my wife did not. The other two snorkels were awesome
Highly recommend this tour with this company

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018

According to their listing and email, they only take out 12 people on the snorkeling expedition. Well we had 15, not including the captain. There was not enough seating so I had to put my 7-year-old granddaughter on my lap and a couple people had to stand. Also, there is literally no shade (very small boat), so bring your own coverings to prevent sunburn. The snorkeling was good. Just wished we hadn't been stuffed into a small boat.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

They really know how to take care of people. Have dived with other boat companies before but this group of people are the best. Had my gear ready when I got on the boat cleaned, stored it between dive days. Anything I asked for they helped with. Thanks Tegan, Michael, Chris and Paul.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Our second trip to cayman and both trips rented from ambassador. This trio took stingray and snorkeling tour with them and as usual was very satisfied. The whole outfit is experienced and competent. Chris took us out to sandbar and reef and was very knowledgeable and made the trip simply what we were looking for. Small group no bologna good equipment and all around a home run.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

We have dived with many dive operators and Ambassador Divers is by far on the top of the list. With John's help I completed my Advanced Open Water certification. Michael, John, Chris, Paul, Tamara and Mike were all instrumental in my training. The dive sites we visited were all fantastic. Our favorites were Kittiwake and Trinity Caves.
Their valet service was exceptional. I highly recommend diving with them when you visit the Cayman Islands.

1  Thank Kent J