“Great Time”

Parasailing Professionals
More attraction details
Owner description: Valued Reviewers & Readers, - enjoy an Overview that’s probably different yet insightful, - Interested? read on. Find no blurb- there’s an informative website for that and for you to enjoy. Instead learn about our ‘Trip Advisor creed’ – ‘this is your research site seeking real opinions’, - to that end all reviews are authentic and unprompted, even the few bad ones. Thousands of posts there’s not, but instead what’s real and without influence, that’s hugely valued keeping our mojo alive. Previously we haven’t interjected on reviews in that it might sway the aura, - we’ve had a change of mind. We check the site regularly to see how we’re doing and should there be a request for a response we’ll happily oblige. At the end of the day, we’re here, we’re watching, but want this to be your site believing the model has us working harder for you. We’ll always offer our best with safety, common courtesy, and fun the objectives always valuing and respecting your opinions, - many thanks, enjoy.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Really a great group to contact. I called on a Saturday and they advised it was to windy, which it was very windy. I spoke with Gareth and he advised that he would pencil me in for the Wednesday of the next week. The wind finally calmed down by Wednesday and I called at around 8:00am and got no answer. A few minute later Gareth called me back and scheduled me for a 11:30am pick up. We were staying at Silver Sands condos and about 5 min. before 11:30am there they were on the beach with their pickup boat and we were off. Great time, great views of the island up in the parasail. Very smooth ride and they were great guys running the show. Thanks Gareth and Parasailing Professionals

All reviews
"the entire island"
in 10 reviews
"these guys"
in 14 reviews
"fear of heights"
in 2 reviews
"great views of the island"
"grand cayman"
"beach"
in 31 reviews
"peak"

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Took a 13, 8 and 6 year old and sent them up together. The boat crew was great...even the boat ride was fun. The water colors and view is better than any helicopter ride. The dunking at the end was fun, too. The kids loved it!

1  Thank Tigger303
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I took two teenage girls to parasail. We called the morning we wanted to go to schedule and they gave us a pick up time later that afternoon on our beach. Unlike many others in the island they pulled into our beach on time. The shuttle boat driver was very nice and helpful. Then the main parasail boat guys were very friendly and accommodating. My kids loved it, and if we parasail in Cayman again we will certainly call on Parasail Professionals.

1  Thank MasonMc1
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Just returned from parasailing with parasailing professionals. Top notch crew. Top notch equipment. They arrived promptly by boat to pick our family up at our hotel. My kids ages 7, 10 and 15 all went up and had a great time. A great family adventure. Thanks again!!

1  Thank ka2222
See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My children saw the parasailing from 7 mile beach, and wanted to give it a try. I was a little put off by the laid back attitude when trying to schedule the event, but after doing it twice, the scheduling is reliable, very simple and works very well. Within a few hours of when you are interested in going, phone the company and arrange a time. 2 out of 2 times, I was able to schedule within 1 hour of calling. They use a transport boat to ferry customers to the parasailing boat. I found this very convenient, because you get ferried out to the boat, have the parasailing experience, and get ferried back, with a minimum of wasted time. My kids liked it so much the first time that we went a second time the next day. The view from the sky is very nice, and the dunk at the end is refreshing. Overall, the company is very efficient at providing this experience.

1  Thank GRtraveler_8