“Top marks!!”

Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Coconut Joe’s, Centrally located footsteps away from Seven Mile Beach, is a casual restaurant dedicated to delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere.
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Great fun, lively bar with awesome cocktails and food. Fun for all the family!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,852)

Reviewed August 30, 2009

The overall experience would have been better if I didn't get eaten alive by mosquitoes. The food was average and the prices were reasonable. The burgers are big in size. I had the popular rice bowl with beef which was actually tasty. There are better restaurants for better value and better food on Seven Mile Beach such as Sunshine Grill. No mosquito problem there!!

Reviewed August 11, 2009

My son and were in the Caymans for a week and ate there several time. It's usually busy but does affect the service. Service was consistantly good as was the food. I would recommend it to anyone that likes casual dining. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2009

We stayed last week and ate there twice (dinner and breakfast) with my husband getting take out an additional late night.
The first night on GC we walked across the street and ate here as it was close to our hotel (Marriott). I had conch fritters to start and they were not good as was the cocnut shrimp with plum sauce theywere tasteless. My husband said his dinner was great which was a special (chicken carbonara). My sone had the monkey wings (chicken wings) which he ordered hot and he said it ws unimpressive...no heat!
We had a breakfast which was both reasonable and good!
The late night take out was a jerk chicken wrap which theysaid was VERY hotand good!

1  Thank melisacnp
Reviewed August 7, 2009

My family and i went for dinner. The prices were reasonable for grand cayman and the fhe food was ok. I had a burger and my cousins had the jerk chicken and mahi mahi. The atmosphere was very good.

2  Thank JR J