“No suprizes!”

Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Coconut Joe’s, Centrally located footsteps away from Seven Mile Beach, is a casual restaurant dedicated to delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went there on the last day of our vacation and I wish I had gone sooner. The breakfast was wonderful, so much food, fast friendly service and my girls loved the chocolate chip pancakes. I have to quite a few little outside bars and restaurants in the carribean and always worry about the cleanliness or getting a few ant bites but this place was super clean and not an ant in sight. It was charming to sit under the huge tree with lots of natural shade. Another thing I liked about it is they did not add the tip and there were five of us. We virtually always tip 20 percent and if a tip of 18 percent gets added to the bill we never tip more. The overall experience was a good one I would definitely go back!

2  Thank Sheila9005
CoconutJoeCayman, Manager at Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are so glad that your whole family enjoyed their time at Coconut Joe's.

There are newer reviews for Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Eggs Benedict were great. A fun atmosphere with a rooster at your table for treats. Also great at night for sports on several large screen tv's

1  Thank leslie119
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went there twice during our stay, nice little bar great staff made you feel comfortable and portions are well worth it . Drinks were excellent . The bar tender was fantastic spoke with us and gave us some good pointers of where to go on the island

1  Thank Estelle_11

So glad you enjoyed your visits with us. We do have a great friendly and helpful crew on staff.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great service and food!! We dined there twice and it was a nice place to enjoy a meal!
I would highly recomend it!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place always seems busy. Husband ordered fajitas which he said were pretty spicey (the way he likes them) and I had a veggie wrap with fries. I kept asking for a regular pickle but for some reason, the waitress brought out one fried pickle for me to try. Not sure why I couldn't get a regular unfried pickle but she made it sound like they didn't have them! My husband also asked for an extra side of salsa (which was more like chopped tomatoes). We looked at the bill and was charged 75 cents for the pickle and 50 cents for the salsa so beware of hidden charges. Nothing is free on this island!!! Other than hidden charges, food was very tasty.