“Old taffy for the most part ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cayman Taffy Company
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Love fresh salt water taffy, however Cayman Taffy Company does not deliver that.

The taffy has some great flavors so it was good at one time, but all but 1 flavor was hard as rock. We should have tried before we bought as I would have passed if I had tried it first.

We did pick up a couple of neat chocolate shapes, but haven't tasted those yet.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stopped in today and the ladies there were EXTREMELY helpful. Presentation was really nice and the confections, made right there were delicious. Packaged nicely and make great gifts to take home.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The taffy store was a great little place to get all different flavors of taffy. We even went back before we left to get a few different kinds to take home.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I expected a little more from the place. They had a great selection of taffy but the staff wasn't very friendly, or maybe they had a bad day. I'd expected to see the taffy made, but there wasn't much of that.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I always buy frest salt water taffy for my daughters when I find it. This was not fresh, the ladys were filling the baskets from tubs of products when we visited. The selection is not real big, not that many flavors to choose from. It was a pleasant enough shop but not what we hoped for. They have some unique chocolate shapes but its just chocolate, some good sponge taffy. Overall, I thought it was pricey.