“sunday brunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seven

Seven
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“sunday brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

bottomless champagne and food were great, nice selection of food varying from apps to sushi and everything in between. The dessert were delicious and the champagne offered was Taittinger. A little pricey but worth it!

Miami, Florida
“Top Notch Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

During our stay at the Ritz, we decided to stop in at Seven for "Steak Frites" night and were not disappointed. The steaks were perfectly prepared and the atmosphere was fantastic. The wine list was impressive. The service was, as expected at the Ritz, above expectations. Great restaurant!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I like the look and airy feel to this restaurant. Selection of food for brunch is amazing and the dessert options are something worth while to look forward to.

Visited November 2013
karenivg
“worst Buffett breakfast ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

$110 for two. I honestly cannot express how horrible the food was. It was a joke. Dried up, greasy, tasteless, I've never experienced anything like this in a Ritz property

2 Thank karenivg
Stafford, Virginia
“Not so Much...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had dinner at Seven on July 30. We had planned carefully for my birthday dinner, and had already decided on the Tomahawk steak after reviewing the on line menu. We were greeted and I was wished Happy Birthday by the host, and seated in the requested indoor table for two overlooking the patio and beach.

We were disappointed to learn the Tomahawk steak was not available as it was a
"seasonal item." We instead selected salads, 2 fillets, asparagus, and mushrooms with onions. Unfortunately there were a couple pesky flies buzzing around our table. When I complained to our server, he simply said "they seem to like you." No attempt was made to get rid of the flies, nor were we offered a change of tables. After several minutes of trying to keep them off our bread (which was freshly baked and delicious, by the way) the flies finally decided to leave.

After the bread, we enjoyed the rest of our meal "not so much." The salads were run f the mill. My steak was overcooked, and we have had better tasting Niman Ranch steaks in Wyoming. We did order the steaks without "rubs", but you should let the natural flavor of a good steak melt in your mouth, unaided by a ton of seasoning. Fortunately, I ordered the bernaise sauce on the side, and it was the best I have ever tasted. That provided a nice enhancement for the steak. The mushrooms were salty, and the asparagus overcooked. In fairness to our server, he did offer to send out another steak, but I declined because I wanted to eat with my husband. An adjustment was made to our bill. We ordered the sticky toffee pudding for dessert, and found the cake to be somewhat dry....not what we expected. Actually, our expectations were obviously too high for this meal.

• Visited July 2014