“Elegant steakhouse on the beach!”
Review of Seven

Seven
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Staten Island, New York
“Elegant steakhouse on the beach!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you are in the mood for steak, you can't beat this steakhouse in the Ritz Carlton. The surroundings are casual elegance. The steaks were outrageous-Nieman Ranch beef, perfectly cooked.

Monroe, New York
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our evening at Seven was excellent from start to finish. Our group of eight dined at the large center table located in the center of the restaurant and had Jeremy as our waiter who was outstanding. The bread on the table was delicious and it took a lot to stop at one piece- it would have been easy to snack on it throughout the meal. My husband and I order the peppercorn tuna and the center cut steak both which were cooked to perfection - tons of flavor and comparable to a NYC steakhouse experience. We also had the truffle Mac and cheese which I would tell you is a must have here - great truffle taste but not to creamy/cheesy. Finally for dessert we had the banana chocolate molten cake - unbelievable! Would definitely return and would highly recommend if you are staying on Seven Mile Beach.

• Visited May 2014
Grand Cayman
“Great meal -- outstanding steak and service”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went for a friend's birthday who lives on the island. Overall I don't rate steak on the island in general as it really is not as good as what I can get in NY. It was as good if not better. I would go back in a heartbeat. Wonderful service and exceptional food.

Visited February 2014
Bay Area, California
“Great meal and service.”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here on the last evening of our trip. When the restaurant called to confirm our reservation, they even remembered my allergies from my last trip to the Ritz when I dined at Blue. The food was well prepared (I had the snapper; my companion had the steak frites special) and the service very personal. When they heard it was our last night on the island, they even gave us a cute truffle plate at the end with a "Bon Voyage" message on it.

Halifax, Canada
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Four of us had the pleasure of dining at Seven during a recent stay at the Ritz Carlton. It was expensive but worth every cent. All four of us had the steak and it was done to perfection! However, they will try and upsell before you even have a chance to look at the menu.