“My favorite brunch”

Luca Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LUCA Restaurant presents an impressive contemporary Italian menu in a sleek upscale interior and canopied patio with breathtaking views of the infinity pool to Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I visit Cayman every summer and the one thing I dream about during the year is Luca's Sunday brunch. I have never been disappointed. Bottomless mimosas, raw bar, carving station, sushi, cheese table, Ceviche, pasta, fresh fruit, every type of egg you can think of, potatoes, and breakfast meats. Plus a few things I cannot remember. Did I mention the view? Half of the restaurant is located inside in the air conditioning while the other is on a covered porch with fans with a gorgeous ocean view. I think the best brunch on the island. Make sure you make a reservation.

1  Thank NCgirl1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,680)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Both times we were seated on the patio overlooking the pool and Caribbean. In late May it was pleasant, but I can see where it may not be in the heat of summer.

We had first class service both evenings from a wait staff that came right from Italy.

All of our selections were excellent. For starters we can recommend the Beef Carpaccio and the Vitello Tonnato which was as good as any we have had in Piemonte, IT.

We shared the lobster ravioli both times; and for entrees, had the grilled yellow fin, the branzino al sale, the rack of lamb, and the rosemary scallops and can recommend all of these as well.

The wine list is extensive, and unlike many restaurants which offer only current release wines, it includes quite a few wines that are in their prime drinking window.

Luca will definitely be on our restaurant list when we return to Seven Mile Beach.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Ate at Luca as part of large group, and on the whole, we were very impressed. Very good seafood, but it should be for the price. We also found the wine list to be quite confusing, and it was hard to find a bottle of wine for less than $100.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The lobster and shrimp fettucini in spicy marinara is outstanding. We've never had anything that wasn't amazing at Luca. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have had the chance to eat here a few times. Once inside and once outside. Go for inside! The outside is picturesque, but there is no air movement so it gets very hot.

In side is great, pleasant, cool a very nice experience.