“I can't say enough about this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luca Restaurant

Luca Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shreveport
“I can't say enough about this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome Restaurant!! We loved sitting on the patio! The food was incredible! Coming from the South that is saying a lot!

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

The atmosphere is inviting and fun. Great place to go with friends and family and have a great meal with some amazing drinks. All of the food was incredible and the service was impeccable.

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“One of my fans......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Every time we visit Grand Cayman we stop in for at least one dinner at Luca.....all I can say is order the coffee encrusted rack of lamb!!!!Service is excellent along with the wine selection. LUCA is located in the boutique hotel The Caribbean Club.

Visited September 2013
“good food, terrible restaurant manager”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

we ate their to try out their brunch. as we entered we were greeted by the host ( short hair, white lady) and immediately seated us on the worst seat, right in front of the door, where everyone walks by. i tried to call her attention to request for another seat, and guess what, she totally ignored us! worst thing is, another customer requested to be reseated and she transferred them to another seat. what the heck lady?! although the waiter was nice to us, im not coming back there again because of that host.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top quality !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

On the last day of my visit to the Cayman Islands, my friends and I decided togo to Luca for our farewells. I learned that Luca and Ragazzi had the sameowners and being so pleased with Ragazzi, I knew I had to dine at Luca before I left. Upon entering, I really liked the modern feel of the place and noticed the numerous Wine Spectator awards on the wall. I had the feeling this was going tobe a great evening. After being led to our table, we asked about the wine selection and the waiter offered us the Custoza white wine, which greatly completed my meal. Looking at the menu I was surprised to see that it was different than Ragazzi and there were more choices of food. Out of the numerous appetisers, I chose the selection of Bruschetta. But what I really enjoyed was the Lobster Ravioli that I chose for my mean meal. I’ve had lobster ravioli back home in Cambridge, but this was something else. I loved the fresh, smooth taste of the pasta. But it was really the sauce that I think makes the dish so much higher quality than other ones. I had a fantastic evening with my friends and I was really pleased with their great choices of restaurants they selected during my visit, Luca is really a dining gem on the island.

• Visited September 2013