“So good!”
Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Sunshine Grill is great! I got the tres tacos and while all of them were delicious the shrimp taco was my favorite. My kids got the burgers which were unbelievable as well. The drinks were top-notch (the painkiller had fresh grated nutmeg on top - a sure sign of quality). I would have dinner here over anything at the Ritz or the Westin!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,939)

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Right in front of Westin is where the place located. Great burgers and fish tacos really is the best on the island. They have card trivia games in the table so you are occupied while waiting for your meal to come. After that you can lie in the hammock of the inn. Bliss.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We spent a week at the neighboring Sunshine Suites. One evening we were too worn out to head out to one of our many favorite places and based on reviews and proximity decided to try the Sunshine Café. Lots of reviewers rave about the fish tacos but I opted for the 3 taco dinner, a fish, a shrimp and a chicken. The chicken was great, the fish was excellent and the shrimp was the best shrimp taco I've ever had! My wife had a cheeseburger that was also very good. We also ate breakfast the last day of vacation and was pleased. We'll definitely put on our rotation for the next trip!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Love the casual atmosphere and good food. The small little complimentary ice cream after the meal is a favorite. We're always surprised by the flavors!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Sunshine Grill. My husband and I shared the Island Sampler (Burger and Fish taco) and the Mahi bites and had more than enough food (very generous portions!). The food was very fresh and well prepared. Both the burger and taco lived up to its reputation. The staff was enthusiastic and attentive. Also loved the mini ice cream cone bonus at the end. There was a wait around dinner time so get there early or be prepared to wait a little bit. The staff was very accommodating and worked fast to get guests seated as soon as possible.