“Must be good as could not get in......”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Must be good as could not get in......”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We tried twice to get in....once at lunch time...1230..and early evening...good for them that it is so busy and popular.....
Do you take reservations??????

• Finnish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Several island based friends suggested we should go here and they were right. Bright, breezy, good food, happy service, very very well priced. Perfect for a casual family lunch.

Sentosa Island, Singapore
“didn't have a bad meal once”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed at the Sunshine Suites for two weeks. During that time, we typically went to the grill for breakfast and Happy Hour, as well as 4 or 5 lunches and dinners there. We never had a bad meal and saw many of our local friends there as well.

Make sure you are very specific about special requests (no onions, etc.) as they sometimes get forgotten when there is a crowd.

They were always cool about us taking up a table outside even if we were just having a beer and splitting an appetizer. Never tried to rush us to turn the tables over.

Fish tacos are awesome, but the Asian chicken salad was my favorite.

Nashville, Tennessee
“halehoopa.”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

wow. first off the tomatoes on the window sill add a very spicy flair to the atmosphere. the food overall was very greasy and fit for obese food junkies. the jalopeños erroding in water in the squirt bottle was questionable at best. the knife in the burger was pretty dangerous for my child. overall this was a greasy but spicy expirience for me and my family.

• Visited April 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and very good food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ate here several times as we where staying here . After reading the reviews and how great the food was my expectations where very high .
The food is very good , I wouldn't say excellent . I had the tacos three variety the shrimp ones were my favourite . My husband and daughter had burgers , which they said where very nice .
Portions are massive . In fact my daughter and I shared a chicken caesar salad. They make a mean mojito , one night I tried a mango one so nice I had two . What really makes the difference with this place is the exceptional services. Everybody is friendly no grumpy faces here . Would I recommend it yes , just remember Caymans is very much geared up for American visitors and this is reflected in the food .

1 Thank Lilybuttons