“Great quality food at cheap prices”
Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Piedimonte Etneo, Italy
“Great quality food at cheap prices”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

food is great, fresh, cheap and stuff is very welcoming....I liked the ice cream gift at the end of the meal

Visited December 2013
1 Thank GioSpy

• Finnish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Out of the way find”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The location seems a little random at first, but it is a great find! We have been a couple times and have had great service and quality on all visits. Love the shrimp and fish tacos. And the spring-roll type appetizer (can't remember what it is called) is delicious! Definitely worth the visit. Great value.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Holley P
“Not as good as our last visit 2 years ago - but still VG”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

During our last visit to Grand Cayman we enjoyed 2 meals at Sunshine Grill and both were Excellent. Had one dinner last month and while it was not up to expectations from our previosu visit it was still very good. Fish tacos for me and hamburger for my wife. Tasty and very filling. Service was so-so.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank CigarBob50
canada
“I loved this little place”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We ate by the pool because the restaurant is small and it was busy, so it was kind of noisy. It was very nice by the pool. The service was excellent. The burger was very good, according to my husband. I had the wrap which was good, and also the fries side dish is freaking delicious! It's onions, mushrooms, sweet potatoe fries and fries, peppers too. I'd go back just for that. Loved the little ice cream cone at the end. Prices were pretty good too.

• Visited December 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Tres Tacos”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

OMG I understand why this place is rated #1. My favorite was the crispy fish and the shrimp tacos. I didn't like the chicken tacos but the portion was so large I was full after just 2. The wait staff was also super kind and very attentive. Worth the search.