“great fresh food”
Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

loved the chicken, tacos and the mojitos. great to sit by the pool and wait for the table. we all loved our meal

Write a ReviewReviews (4,879)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Food is okay for what they offer. Since Im picky and limited to what I can eat. I chose to stay simple and get Chicken Tenders ( Because I love white meat). All of the other dishes are made with mixed meat, that was heartbreaking because I wanted to try something new and different while on vacation. Since everyone raved about the Fish Tacos, my boyfriend tried those and fell in love. He said they were all that he expected and then some. Full of flavor and down right good! Drinks are made with love, I had a Pina Colada and it was fantastic! We would definitely eat there again. Price wise it was good. A couple should expect to pay around $30-$40 US for a meal without alcohol

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Its the first place we ate at on the island and enjoyed it very much. Great staff and a good price.
Wife had the fish taco trio, spicy but not over hot.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Definitely would go back. I had the fish over fried tomatoes-soo good. Husband had the taco trio ( his fave was the chicken) girls had huge burgers that looked great. The manager was so friendly. He pulled a map and showed us a few places to go. GREAT food friendly staff, worth going!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The the awesome food, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere whether it was a lunch or a dinner, was to enjoyable, we ate here twice while we were in the Caymans for the week in May of 2013. The "kitchen sink" is worth trying if you have a hearty appetite. The hamburger patty was hand made just like the menu stated. The "World Famous" Island Fish Tacos is fantastic. I had ordered it both times for our 2 visits. If you like Mojitos, there's is the best I have ever had... period. The servers were great! They answered our questions and we didn't feel rushed at all. They are alway busy because it's a little gem of a place on the seven mile beach side of the island. Definitely worth going there again when we visit next year.