“Fish tacos! Fish tacos!”
Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've eaten at many restaurtants in the Cayman Islands and no-frills Sunshine Grill has better food than the more expensive ones.

The fish tacos, all varieties, are the best I've ever had. People love the burger but the quality of beef you get in the Caribbean is probably not the same as what we're spoiled with in the U.S.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went to this place based on Trip Advisor recommendations and absolutely LOVED IT! It was full, and we had about a 30-minute wait - but hey, we're sitting poolside in Grand Cayman with no where else to be. We ordered the Perfect Margarita to enjoy while we waited and it was just that - ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Seriously, this was the best margarita I have ever tasted - bar none. Smooth, sweet (but not too), fresh lime juice, wonderful citrus overtones... perfection. We started with the Fish Fritters, just to try something different. Delicious. My husband ordered the Tres Tacos - he loved how fresh and flavorful each taco was, and that they came with special sauce/salsas to complement the flavors of each, but his favorite was the Cuban Chicken Taco. I ordered the Grilled Wahoo Medallions. Oh. My. Gosh. This was seriously one of the best meals I've ever had. The wahoo was tender and perfectly cooked and finished with a delicate citrus/mushroom sauce, and the pairing of this with the tangy fried tomatoes was sublime! Even my husband, a tomato hater, loved the sweet/tangy flavor combination! As if that wasn't enough, there was a generous serving of Cuban-style black beans and rice, golden grilled garlic bread, Caesar salad, and sweet herbed (mint?), buttered carrots. So much food - and all excellent! We took half of our entrees back to our hotel, where our daughters immediately devoured them! We returned two nights later - daughter #1 ordered the Wahoo, husband did a repeat of the Tres Tacos, I ordered the Havana Chicken *SIGH*. I can't wait to return to Grand Cayman, but not just because of the diving, but because: I MUST HAVE THOSE GRILLED WAHOO MEDALLIONS AGAIN!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Still my very favorite. Love the fish fritters and the fish tacos. Great place to dine with our family. Will go back and enjoy it again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Grill was packed every night and you can see why; it has delicious food and excellent cocktails, and is very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and helpful and the service is efficient. The inside tables and chairs are a bit like a fast food outlet so I would recommend getting a poolside table. Recommended!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

A short walk from Hotel. Good menu and reasonable prices. It was recommended to us for good Burgers. No disappointment.