“Bartenders were very attentive and friendly”
Review of Stinger's

Stinger's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Newly changed management has updated and improved the ambiance and menus of Stingers Restaurant. Located at the Comfort Suites Hotel on Seven Mile Beach, Stingers offers great food in an inviting, al Fresco, atmosphere. Enjoy lunch, dinner or drinks poolside or inside the bar area. The reasonably priced menu offers something for everyone.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Liked the tropical drinks and courtyard was beautiful. It was painfully clean and taken care of. There were many lizards and tropical flowers in courtyard

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I ate there twice while we were doing our dive certification at Ambassador divers next door. I was pleasantly surprised with the food. I had the mahi mahi burger and my son had the hamburger and both were delicious and also generous sizes, and the prices were good too. service was friendly and pretty fast also

Reviewed July 17, 2013

It's just a small place located on the property of Comfort Suites, but the service is amazing and the food was delicious. One of the best places we ate at while on the island.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a pool side bar at the Comfort Suites hotel on Seven Mile, but it is also a very nice spot for a casual dinner. Our group of 8 received efficient, friendly service and excellent food.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

my fiancé and I stopped in here for a drink as we were staying at the comfort suites, it had such a fun friendly atmosphere and the staff were attentive and drinks of very good quality. It is set back off the main road but is next to a pool and has access to the beach. If you didn't know it was there it would be easy to miss but do give it a try.